Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 12:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2 RAM wedge mount 1.5" ball adapters for sale $15/ea  (Read 5864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
I have two RAM wedge mount adapters with the 1.5" ball. They are the same as this unit:

http://www.austinkayak.com/products/4459/RAM-Wedge-Mount-Adapter-15-in-for-Atwood-and-FishOn-Bases.html

They are both unused and one is still unopened. I'm asking $15 each (PayPal) and I'll ship for free.

I accidentally ordered these because I thought they were the flush-mount wedge adapters, but these only fit up to about 1" holes, and do not fit flush-mount rod holders.

I know it's the holiday weekend and all so I won't be checking messages much Sunday, will probably check Monday.


 

anything