Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 05:22:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Downriggin in a Wavewalk  (Read 3208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Widgeonmangh

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Fishing Kayaks of Gig Harbor
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 472
This is something I threw together to show how I use a downrigger with the Wavewalk. Most are probably familiar with the use of the downrigger but the video is made for those who are not. The catamaran hull makes it so that I can deploy the rigger right down the middle.  This is a W500.  Soon I will be fishing out of the W700 just need to get one outfitted.

Enjoy

Fish on the right side that's where the fish are! John 21:6

I am no longer a dealer for Wavewalk but if you ever want to paddle one let me know!