Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 02:03:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Brand New Thule XSporter 500XT *Price Reduced*  (Read 5991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kayakin' Blaise

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Northwest Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 33
I just bought a Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT for my 2007 Dodge Ram.

I bought if from OEX down in San Diego at Mission Bay. I strictly bought it for when I moved back to Oregon to transport my Kraken and Cuda. I have ALL pieces and it is in practically brand new shape. I have a bed extender that works perfectly fine for me but I was towing a trailer so I couldn't use it for the move. Let me know if you're interested. I would like to get at least $575 OBO.

Here is the link from the store I bought it from

http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/thule-xsporter-pro-500xt


Thanks kayak Community!!!
Evan W.

call or txt me anytime: (503)-396-8175
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:57:35 PM by Kayakin' Blaise »


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.




Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Seems like a nice set up!


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Evan, check your PM's.
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15