Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 02:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: DUI Gore-Tex Camo Drysuit New in Box  (Read 6121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Eugene

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2015 WS Thresher 140
  • Location: Seattle Eastside
  • Date Registered: Aug 2015
  • Posts: 214
Hi Guys!  I decided to sell my spare suit. I bought it for myself, but never had a chance to wear. If you interested please check out pictures and description carefully. Ask any questions. I can provide special discount $50 for proud NWKA member. Tight lines!  ;D

Link for the suit sale http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/5713386263.html


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Wow, cool looking suit.


Eugene

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2015 WS Thresher 140
  • Location: Seattle Eastside
  • Date Registered: Aug 2015
  • Posts: 214
Wow, cool looking suit.

Thank you, it is... I even do not want to sell, but I see no sense to wear two suit the same time or wait until my primary suit worn-out kinda hell of time. Guess it will not stay for a long and I am definitely going to miss it... :(


 

anything