Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 04:46:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Thule Hullavator for sale $475  (Read 6104 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KBStudio

  • Perch
  • ***
  • kimbrunstudio
  • Location: Tigard, Oregon USA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2013
  • Posts: 53
2017 Hobie Outback


MurseStrong

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2009 OK T11 2016 Hobie Revo 13 2018 Hobie Revo 13
  • Location: Portland oregon
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 428
What condition is it in & when did you buy it? Yes these Hullavators are fantastic & over the years they prove to be worth the investment. Interesting, I don't remember paying over $600 for the brand new one I bought 7 years ago.
If You Know The Answer, Ask Bigger Questions

"You are killing me, fish, the old man thought. But you have a right to. Never have I seen a greater, or more beautiful, or a calmer or more noble thing than you, brother."
-The Old Man and the Sea


KBStudio

  • Perch
  • ***
  • kimbrunstudio
  • Location: Tigard, Oregon USA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2013
  • Posts: 53
Except for a few bug smears, which I will endeavor to clean off, it is in perfect condition.  I purchased it in March of 2013 from REI. I think I paid $590 for it.

Asking $475 or best offer.  Includes Hullavator, mounting hardware and straps.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:40:56 PM by miknurb1 »
2017 Hobie Outback


 

anything