Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 08:46:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Have any of you ever done this?  (Read 5259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Casey

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Salem Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 520



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


snopro

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: HR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1169
 I've caught salmon sharks from a skiff but never out of a kayak.

I think the photos you linked came from the folks in this thread. 

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=411.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:16:06 PM by snopro »


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Yehp, Chris Mautino, Allen Bushnell, our very own Polepole, and I believe Howard McKim.

Its one of the kayak fishing articles that got myself and many others stoked to get into the sport. 


Casey

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Salem Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 520
I've caught salmon sharks from a skiff but never out of a kayak.

I think the photos you linked came from the folks in this thread. 

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=411.0
Thanks for the link! I got the pic off pentrist with no background.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Casey

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Salem Oregon
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 520
I've caught salmon sharks from a skiff but never out of a kayak.

I think the photos you linked came from the folks in this thread. 

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=411.0
Thanks for the link! I got the pic off pentrist with no background.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great read!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk