Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 10:19:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Out of Towner  (Read 1979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fishkraft

  • Krill
  • *
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 10
Hey Ya'll, I'm hoping to fish the bouy 10 area this weekend or Monday. Kinda last minuteI know, but was wondering if anyone could recommend a guide (boat or kayak)?

Thanks,
Ruben
Bending Branches Ambassador
Stealth Kayaks ProStaff


Baitman

  • Herring
  • **
  • Santa Cruz Kayaks
  • Location: Santa Cruz
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 39
Hey Ruben,,,      How long are you going to be up there?    I'm hoping ( not sure yet ) to hit Coos Bay on the 27th.

Jim

   Good luck today !
"I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones."
~~John Cage