Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 11:48:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Columbia River Labor Day Weekend  (Read 5313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dlewallen

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 11
Anyone going to be.on the Columbia at Frenchmans Bar this weekend? I'm a newbie and would like to learn.


joecool911

  • Krill
  • *
  • Date Registered: Aug 2016
  • Posts: 19
Good luck man...I'm a little behind you. Would go if I had my kayak purchased. Have fun!


tduncan53

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 7
Already fishing St Helens from a boat on Monday but interested in that area maybe next weekend or soon.  I'm looking for some to fish with or alongside.  I have a single and a tandem kayak.

Thanks Tim


NeverTooOld

  • Herring
  • **
  • Practice makes real.
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 39
I'm going to try Austins Point in my yellow Hobie Outback tomorrow afternoon. This will be only my second trip so I'm a noob myself.
Practice makes real!


tduncan53

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 7
Did you have any luck at Austins Point?  We do you launch from?
I was down river from you a little ways and saw very little action all day. 
I'm really excited to try it from a kayak.

At least if I don't catch any fish I'll get a good workout fighting the current.


 

anything