Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 09:52:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Introduction/Help  (Read 2185 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DStone

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Albany, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
  • Posts: 3
Hello. My name is Dan Stone I live in North Albany OR.. I am new to this group and to this sport. I am an avid SCUBA diver and fisherman and have been so for many years. However, I am very new to kayaking. Before I spend a ton of money on a kayak and other required gear I would like to give it a try a few times to make sure this is something that I want to invest in. Do any of you know of any kayak fishing guides out of Depoe Bay or Pacific City? I have the right fishing gear but, I would need to rent a kayak and perhaps a dry suit. I would appreciate any help any of you could give. This is in regard to off shore fishing.

Best regards,
Dan  ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:57:58 AM by DStone »


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
PC or Depoe require short notice on good swell days, I'm in the Tillamook Bay Area and have a second "paddle" boat you can try next time I'm going out in the bay no charge, if your interested let me know what days work for you and I'll check tides,  best to launch 2 hours before low tide and in the morning.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


DStone

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Albany, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
  • Posts: 3
Thank you Mojo Jojo for your response. I'm free usually on Fridays and weekends. Feel free to message me and we can talk. Thank you very much!

-Dan


 

anything