Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 05:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Introduction  (Read 1884 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jrob

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Vancouver
  • Date Registered: Aug 2016
  • Posts: 45
Hello, I am a new member- I bought my 2016 Hobie Outback in late august, and have been in love.  I go out twice a week, angle for every species I can.  I live in Camas, WA, and hope I can get out with other members of the group.  What a fantastic sport!


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Yeah, it is fantastic, John.  I'm too far away to offer to fish with you, but welcome to the forum.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Jrob

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Vancouver
  • Date Registered: Aug 2016
  • Posts: 45
Thanks Tinker!
I was wondering if the outback would handle OK going down the lewis river (without mirage drive of course)  The instruction say that the outback isn't built for strong currents, which are intermittently present.  Seems doable though.  Any thoughts?


 

anything