Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kokatat Gore Tex Drysuit men's large - $350  (Read 6062 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Trident 13

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 791
Just noticed this on CL in Seattle, pretty good price and sounds in OK shape, but haven't contacted them.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/5880121864.html


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
That is a Goretex Meridian which has a lifetime warranty (brand new about $1200). Buy it, then send it in to Kokatat for leak testing/patching.  It costs $25 plus shipping. Maybe you will get lucky and there will be a warranty issue and they will give you a new one for free.  ;D If you need a drysuit and it is the right size, it is a no-brainer IMHO. What are you waiting for!

I bought a used one just like that for $295 this summer. It is an XL which I will use this winter to layer fleece under for duck hunting and steelhead fishing.


Trident 13

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 791
Craig, I already have a gortex kokatat suit or this would be mine and I'm make myself fit into it:-)  I just saw this on CL while browsing and posted it here as there seem to be a number of new members in the Seattle area, and this is a great deal if you want one.

So, someone could get a great deal if they wanted.


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Someone needs to snatch that up. It is a great deal.  I thought maybe you were trying to decide because you made the comment about not contacting them yet. If that were closer to me, I may be tempted to get a third.  I may have a hole in my brand new one.  I dropped a chum on Saturday and his tooth snagged in pretty deep. My hopes are it was just through the reinforced nylon.


coastrider

  • Perch
  • ***
  • PNW Flyfishing Forum
  • Location: ECVI
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
  • Posts: 69
Too bad it wasn't an XL, to small for me😔

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk



RoxnDox

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Native Propel
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 678
Too bad it wasn't an XL, to small for me😔


Same here.  I *might* squeeze into it but there wouldn't be much room for insulation underneath...   :'(

Junk Jigs "BEST USE OF ACTUAL JUNK" category - "That tape should have been a prized possession and not junk. That will be a collectors item in 30 years!” & “There sure is a lot of junk in there.”


 

anything