Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 02:07:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Guy (or newest?)  (Read 1990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FishFan67

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: Nov 2016
  • Posts: 34
Hey everyone,

My name is Roger, I live in Seattle. I got my Pro Angler 12 recently but have not hit the water yet as I have surgery in 2 days. I will be out of commission until Mid January or so. I have been fishing from boats etc for about 44 years. So fishing isn't new, but I want to chase salmon, ling cod etc... I admit I have limited knowledge on how to etc. Anyone interested in hitting the water next year early with someone who knows how to fish but has some knowledge deficits for this kind of thing.

Roger


Idaho Brit

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Hobie Tandem Island, Hobie Outback
  • Location: Spokane
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
  • Posts: 312
Welcome Roger. Im sure you will have no trouble buddying up with someone it that area (I'm in Idaho so it wont be me unfortunately for me). This is my first year in a kayak after fishing from a powerboat. The powerboat is now covered in cobwebs. HaHa. There is so much knowledge on this site to help you in the transition. So I wish you tight lines and happy peddling.
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." Said the water rat.  The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame,


 

anything