Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 10:33:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Mapping for lowrance  (Read 3493 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SwansonSilver

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jun 2015
  • Posts: 195
Tried to search for this as I'm sure it's been asked. I just received a lowrance hook 4 and I'm wondering if I need to buy the "nautical insight" map or if it's preloaded with good enough maps already. I'll be fishing Alaska coastal waters. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga except I get to kill something.
-Ron Swanson


MyYak8Me

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Davis
  • Date Registered: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 3
When I bought my lowrance hook 4 I had to buy the maps    And there was a choice that had to made between lakes or inshore waters. 


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Smitty

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Tacoma
  • Date Registered: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 114
Not sure how good a deal you got on your hook 4, but I bought mine from bass pro and it came with aftermarket mapping software and a screen cover for 199.00

If you didn't get a better deal maybe you can return and pick it up there.
2016 Hobie Outback