Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 12:41:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Halibut or Ling cod rod and reel  (Read 5386 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

showa

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 188
I have a classic Fenwick rod and reel that I don't think I will be using any time soon, so I want to sale it for some one that will use it.

Rod: Fenwick Jb70c, 7 feet, 3/4 to 4 oz lures 20-50 lb line
Reel: Sealine 50H with full braided fish line

serial # K 248941

Rod $150 or Everything for $200 or OBO.

See attached pictures


Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
That dacron mainline is hardcore! What is that, like 80lb? You can definitely lift some fish with that!


showa

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 188
I don't remember, but I think you are right (80 lbs). This is a heavy rod, so I don't think I will be going out to open sea any times soon.


showa

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 188
I have a few sisters live in Portland, so I visit Portland quite often. I could delivery to Portland if you want.