Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:25:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Rental  (Read 5840 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Tillamook
  • Date Registered: Jan 2017
  • Posts: 24
Hey all. I figured I could just give my fellow fishermen a shout out. We are currently having trouble finding a new rental in the Tillamook area (what's new? ). If anyone hears of something opening up from Pacific City up to Rockaway can you message me. I work up at the hospital so I don't really want to be too much further away when I'm on call
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk



Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
We pay $450 a month for a spot in Garibaldi to park our 40 ft bunk house 5th wheel just a thought if you don't need wide open spaces.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


  • Location: Tillamook
  • Date Registered: Jan 2017
  • Posts: 24
Ight. Thanks for the idea Mojo. I'm hoping to keep a yard for my pup and if possible some room for my shop tools.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk



 

anything