Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 11:22:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Nice to meet you!!  (Read 1947 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

eliash0913

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Washington
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 3
I live in WA. I recently purchased a kayak for fishing! I have been to Westport and Solo point at tacoma area. I would like to share the experiences for kayak fishing!


  • Location: Forks, WA
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 118
Welcome aboard!

I'm out on the north west coast, and fish LaPush and Neah bay most of the spring/summer. If you ever plan on heading out this way shoot me a message as I enjoy having new company.


 

anything