Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:25:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Used 2016 Hobie Adventure Island for sale.  (Read 6503 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Gently used Hobie Adventure Island. This was my team boat for 2016. Comes with trampolines, various YakAttack GearTrac mounts and a Raymarine Dragonfly 6 fish finder (battery not included).
Super easy to sail and a load of fun. I wish I would have had the time and favorable conditions to get out more in this kayak.
$4099 no trades.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Bumping this post. Still for sale!
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


Idaho Brit

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Hobie Tandem Island, Hobie Outback
  • Location: Spokane
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
  • Posts: 312
Still for sale? Same price?
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." Said the water rat.  The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame,


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Still for sale? Same price?
Yep! Same price, although I have stripped the FF off the kayak. The price was set before I added it to the deal. I thought it might reel someone in but I decided to put it on my other kayak.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
That's a good price for this boat.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


 

anything