Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 11:49:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New to kayak fishing!  (Read 1784 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

delaneyc4

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Puyallup, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 1
I have lived in WA my whole life. Moved back to the West side from Ellensburg after 8 years. Miss it dearly. I am happy to announce I have bought a kayak I'll be setting it up for fishing. I am hoping to do mostly lakes but some slow moving rivers as well. I have always enjoyed fishing and am very excited to have access to more water now that I have a yak.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Welcome back to the PBW and welcome to the addictive sport of kayak fishing.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


 

anything