Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 03:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Feelfree Moken 14 and paddle for sale  (Read 5943 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jay03

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: salem, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 45
I am selling my FeelFree Moken 14. Its used but in good shape. No repairs or deep scratches in the hull, just some rash from loading and unloading. Comes with a feelfree paddle. Selling for 650. Good kayak to get started and getting after salt or fresh water fish. I used this in the ocean going after crabs and rockfish, and also trolling for walleye in banks lake. It was my first fishing kayak, my girlfriend and I have caught a lot of bass out of this kayak. Very stable, paddles and tracks good at over 14ft in length. lots of storage and high weight capacity. 503-877-0741  I am located in Salem. Thanks


Jay03

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: salem, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 45
It wont let me post more than one picture for some reason, I do have a close up of the front and back internal layout though if needed.


Jay03

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: salem, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 45