Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 08:37:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Budget cart with ballon tires  (Read 3225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
having received a Hobie Wheeleez scupper cart with my outback I never checked to see how much they cost and wooweee!!! I am really glad my boat came with one because it works so well. I would have cringed at paying $200+ for one.
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I am lazy and just drive it down to the water.  ;D  Of course, the only beach launch I do for ocean fishing is PC so that makes it super easy.  I did by a wheeleez years ago and never use it.