Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:08:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New sports learning the ways  (Read 1993 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuj Bear

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Tacoma
  • Date Registered: May 2017
  • Posts: 11
Hey everyone,
Figure I would do my intro. Active duty Army and new to WA. I'm new to the kayak world and will be making a purchase for my first kayak from either bass pro or private party this coming week. I'm a quick learner and enjoy the sport. I hope to learn from everyone and share what I learn :)


hdpwipmonkey

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Cornelius, OR
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 1510
Welcome and thanks for your service.
If you haven't already, check into the Heroes On the Water.  Great group of guys and a great way to spend a day with like minded folks.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"







www.facebook.com/HOWNOC


2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard


Tuj Bear

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Tacoma
  • Date Registered: May 2017
  • Posts: 11
Thank you, I will check it out!


Trident 13

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 791

Think about checking out Gig Harbor Watersports shop on Saturday, June 3rd. They are running demos of all models on both days.  Give one a test trial.  Look for "BallardBrad" who I understand will be there.  He's a member and has a ton of experience.