Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:10:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: NWKA dropped off Tapatalk ?  (Read 8483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pinstriper

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Outer Southwest Portlandia
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 1043
Just what it says. Disappeared from Tapatalk, search no find.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !

Punctuation. It saves lives.
........................................................................


hdpwipmonkey

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Cornelius, OR
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 1510
Did you get it working?
It still shows in Tapatalk for me.  Although I don't use it very often anymore because sometimes some of the posts don't show up in Tapatalk.
Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"







www.facebook.com/HOWNOC


2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard


Pinstriper

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Outer Southwest Portlandia
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 1043
Nope. Tried again today. It's not there, can't find it in search. Weird.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !

Punctuation. It saves lives.
........................................................................


Ravensfan

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kevin
  • Location: Marysville, Wa
  • Date Registered: Apr 2015
  • Posts: 224
I’m having the same problem. I noticed a few days ago, and haven’t been able to find it.  Please post if anyone knows the problem.


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Probably because I haven't updated the plugin .. because even the latest version of tapatalk doesn't work very well.  Tapatalk is not admin friendly IMO.  I kind of hate dealing with it.

-Allen


JasonM

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Snohomish
  • Date Registered: Jun 2017
  • Posts: 282
I got tired of having issues with it and don't use Tapatalk on my phone anymore. I just use a web browser like I do on the computer and tablet. I hadn't noticed that the big Tapatalk logo didn't show up on top of the pages in the browser on the phone anymore, but they aren't right now. Feel free to not change that part back.  :D


 

anything