Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 07:24:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Whiskey Gulch 5/18  (Read 6330 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bzuefishx

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 87
First fish in this boat, first King I’ve caught in the salt, and no net or gaff (of all the things to forget!). Weather was ok this afternoon - looked like it was going to sh*t as I was leaving.
Good things come to those that wade.


easyyakker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Soldotna, AK
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 229
I get to be the first to congratulate you on here. Congratulations. You just became the envy of many.



Bzuefishx

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 87
Good things come to those that wade.


SwansonSilver

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jun 2015
  • Posts: 195
Very nice! Looks like a fatty. I just cooked up some saltwater king last night with a honey/curry glaze over some rice. Delicious....
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga except I get to kill something.
-Ron Swanson


Mak2014

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Natural born fish killer
  • Location: Anchorage, ak
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 162
Impressive skill to land a king without a net!  Congrats!!!


kardinal_84

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Perseverance Pays!
  • Kayak Fishing Southcentral Alaska
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 4216
Great job!  Great looking fish!

I am now even more bitter about not fishing this weekend.  lol. 
Personal Chauffeur for Kokatat & Hobie Fishing Team member, Ryu .

Personal fishing sites of Alaska Kayak Angling adventures of my son and I. I am NOT a guide.
guidesak.blogspot.com
AlaskaKayakFisher.com