Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 10:34:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Who's Coming to AOTD on August 25th?  (Read 6055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
I need a hand with a NWKA Express if you're coming from the Seattle/Tacoma area - and it doesn't necessarily need to be to coming down to the Sunset Bay AOTD Challenge.

Trident 13 has a radio he no longer needs.  I need a radio.  It's serendipity!  I'm hoping someone is coming this far South and can bring it along because I trust NWKA folks even more than I trust the Postal Service.

Let me know, please?
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
I’ll be meeting up with T-13 this weekend so if someone can grab it from me headed that way I can get it from him? Does that help a little?



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
A little.  I have a new pup in the house and can't plan a trip up Garibaldi way for a couple of months.  Thanks for the offer.

Now we'd need anyone coming South from Tillamook...  Anyone?
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.