Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Guy Glad to Be Here  (Read 2033 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mschwarz31

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Bremerton
  • Date Registered: Jul 2018
  • Posts: 1
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm an avid beach angler at the moment, but am in the transitioning to a kayak. I've spent the last couple months researching and running numbers, and am very excited to get out on the water. See you out there.

-Matt


kredden

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: North Bend, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2018
  • Posts: 172
Welcome!  If you've got any questions on specific kayaks there are lots of pro's hear that can answer them.  I just started this year myself (March), have mostly been out on lakes, just did my first salt trip with the Gig Harbor Fly Shop guys last week out of Fort Flagler.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any Kings but did get one little Ling.

Kevin


 

anything