Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 08:17:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Selling my Ocean Kayak Trident 11 for $800 OBO  (Read 5614 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Combatmedicjosh

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2015
  • Posts: 30
Hello I've decided to sell my Ocean Kayak Trident 11. Its a great and stable 11 foot 305lb capacity salt water/ fresh water kayak. I'm looking for $800 OBO. Its a fishing ready kayak with tons of accessories. it has an already installed 12 inch rudder, anchor trolley, and fish finder. I will also be including 2 milk crates with rod holders and a kayak trolley. There are a lot more accessories that will be included in the sale. The kayak is in great condition. I will be uploading some pictures and a more complete list of items tomorrow on 11/17. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the kayak. I can be reached at either my email - [email protected] or by phone call or text at 503-998-9685. Thank you


 

anything