Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 01:54:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: AOTY 2018  (Read 27469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jimbob45

  • If you don’t take that first step to the next adventure, you’ll never go anywhere.
  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Kennewick, wa.
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 36
Pretty sure Jim took it down. Congrats to Jim! Getting it done on your first try, that is impressive!
I’m kicking your ass this year though😉

thanks Casey! I am still watching for uploads not counting on anything just yet ...lol   I might take a year and focus on the WKBF. Tyler(upland sandpiper) put a major asswhoppin on everyone this past season ... I am going to chase him around the leader board see if I can't make a improvement on my 5th place finish this past season. 
Hobie outback
Hobie Pro Angler

1st  2018 Chum Derby
1st 2018 AOTY 1966 pts
WKBF AOTY 2019
WKBF AOTY 2020
WKBF AOTY Runner up 2021
WKBF AOTY 2022
Brownlee Crappie Shootout Champion 2024
USA Saltwater Kayak Fishing Team member 2024