Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 02:38:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Selling my Ocean Kayak Trident 11 for $700.  (Read 6112 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Combatmedicjosh

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2015
  • Posts: 30
I've decided to sell my Ocean Kayak Trident 11. Its a great kayak and will come fully loaded and ready for fishing. I'm looking for $700. The kayak will come with an already installed fish and depth finder, anchor trolly, and 12 inch rudder. I'm also including 2 milk crates and a crate kit with rod holders, kayak dolly, as well as an anchor and a Werner Carbon Bent kayak paddle. There are a lot more accessories that I will be including with the kayak. Please feel free to message me for a complete list of accessories. You can reach me here on this website or text me at 503-998-9685 my name is Josh.


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
I have an OK Trident 11, too, and they are really good boats.  I use mine in the salt when I'm too lazy to load the T13 on the ladder racks and it does just fine out there.

Great price for the package you're offering, Josh.  Should sell quickly.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.