Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:18:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Howdy - Seasoned Angler - Intermediate Kayaker  (Read 2119 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aervax

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: The Dalles, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2019
  • Posts: 11
Hi All.  Newbie here to the site.  I added a kayak to my assortment of fishing toys a couple years back and really like it.  Use it more now than my skiff, drift boat or fish cat. I fish for everything and anything. Haha.  Traditional tackle, fly fishing, crabbing, freshwater, saltwater. It is as much or more about being on the water for me than catching fish.  I have a fishing dog that requires the extra space of a tandem yak. My home base is Mosier, OR in the Columbia Gorge.  Though I fish everywhere possible, the Deschutes, John Day, Klickitat and Columbia all get a good deal of my fishing attention.  I look forward to sharing in future kayak fishing adventures!  Eric


C_Run

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Independence, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 1256
Welcome aboard, bro.


Lutefisk

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Washougal
  • Date Registered: Jul 2017
  • Posts: 116
Welcome! I fish the gorge often and would  always enjoy some company out on the water. Feel free to send a PM when you feel the need to get out and fish.


Pinstriper

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Outer Southwest Portlandia
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 1043
Nice lookin' dog.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !

Punctuation. It saves lives.
........................................................................