Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 11:59:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 1890 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cooleyspey

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Soldotna, AK
  • Date Registered: Apr 2019
  • Posts: 4
Hi there, my name is Marshal and I'm new to this forum. I have been an avid fisherman all my life and this passion continues to grow and change. That is the great thing about fishing, so many places, species, techniques, ect! I am from Oregon and have owned a Hobie Outback 2012 or so for many years and use it mainly on still water lakes in Oregon. Recently however, my wife and I moved the Soldotna AK and I just received my new 2019 Hobie Outback. Looking forward to what the salt water around the Kenai Peninsula has to offer.

I have already fished out of Homer in my old kayak, caught a few flounder, missed many other bites including two that I'm sure were Kings as I was trolling herring behind a flasher. Here to meet new kayak anglers and learn/contribute what I can. That's me in a nutshell, thanks for having me!


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
Welcome to the forum!  Looking forward to your posts about Alaska Adventures, and perhaps you'll share some Oregon secrets for those of us that still live in OR. :banjo: