Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 10:03:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Howdy folks  (Read 2176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Krrast

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Tacoma, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 2
My name is Aaron Miller. I grew up down between Albany and Eugene in Oregon, moved away for 18 years, and just moved back to Tacoma a little over a week ago. I've been kayaking for going on 4 years and volunteered with HoW in Virginia. Looking forward to meeting some new people and learning some new fisheries!


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
Welcome Back!  What species of fish interests you? 


Krrast

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Tacoma, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 2
Mostly I'm hoping to target rock/ling and halibut. Waiting til I get moved into the new house to get my hobie as I don't want to paddle my tarpon out there.  I'm willing to fish for pretty much anything and will be getting some kokes  for the smoker eventually.


RoxnDox

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Native Propel
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 678
Welcome!.  If you don't have your Hobie yet, come over across the Bridge to Gig Harbor Fly Shop.  Blake Merwin has a good selection and a great bunch of guys.  And he sponsors group outings for the Tupperware Navy ;)

Jim
Junk Jigs "BEST USE OF ACTUAL JUNK" category - "That tape should have been a prized possession and not junk. That will be a collectors item in 30 years!” & “There sure is a lot of junk in there.”


 

anything