Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 02:51:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New member introduction  (Read 1828 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Cheng

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Longview washington
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 1
Sup guys!

I'm new to this group and I'm still getting use to the site. I just got a new 2019 hobie outback a few weeks ago from American Kayak Supplies and really want to know more about fishing off shore and onshore. Let me know if you or anyone is going out fishing on their kayaks I'd love to join anyone. I want to make new kayak fishing buddies. I'm located in longview wa. I know that the Astoria bridge is doing good on salmon fishing so if anyone knows and has experience in the area and wants to, let go meet up.


 

anything