Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 09:06:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello from Bothell  (Read 2264 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KayakBrian

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: bothell, wa
  • Date Registered: Sep 2019
  • Posts: 2
Hi Guys and Gals - My name's Brian and i just joined NWKA to pick up a few pointers as I expand my Kayak fishing into the saltwater. 

I'm currently fishing out of a NuCanoe  Frontier 12.  I like fishing bass and panfish in Snohomish County's many small/medium sized lakes.  I also flyfish for trout occasionally, both trolling and casting. 

Hope to meet a few of you, either online or on the water.

Cheers!


KillerBeaver

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: KIRKLAND
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 53
Welcome! I'm located not to far from you in Kirkland. I don't have much salt exp but always done to fish lakes/ponds.
2022 Hobie PA 14 360 Ike Edition
2020 Hobie Outback (Sold)
2018 Feel Free Lure 11.5 w/Overdrive (Sold)


showa

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2016
  • Posts: 188
Welcome to the team, I am close by you in Bothell. I only fish salt for founder which most people don't like and Crab. I will be trying to fish for salmon this year, just add a downrigger to the kayak.


 

anything