Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 05:48:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Pedal Power for NuCanoe Frontier 12  (Read 5911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KayakBrian

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: bothell, wa
  • Date Registered: Sep 2019
  • Posts: 2
I have a brand new H2Pro V2 pedal system for the Frontier  12.  This is everything you need to add pedal power to your NuCanoe.  Lists for over $100, 

I'm letting this go for $500 OBO.   Let me know if you have a Frontier 12 and are interested and I can supply pics.  Here is a url to a video of install instructions.

https://www.nucanoe.com/h2prodrive-install-v2/

I'd like to see this setup go to someone who will use it instead of sitting in my garage gathering dust!

Cheers!

Brian