Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 07:57:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Happy Birthday fishesfromtupperware!!!  (Read 4051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I hope you at least got to go fishing on your birthday.  It is today, right?

-Allen


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Right on the B-day (Thanks!) wrong on the fishing :(
Stealling some time this week though.
So are you blowing through of stopping to fish? Astoria is hot, but your neck of the woods is not much further up the road. I got in-laws up that way (Tacoma and Marysville) and I'm not afraid to use them.  ;D
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"