Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:01:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Haswing Trolling motor 55 lb 12v Cayman T 26" with wireless remote + Foot Contro  (Read 5473 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jamesy

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Hood River
  • Date Registered: May 2022
  • Posts: 4
I bought this and used it about 10 times before deciding on a bow mount instead. It is in great shape and nice and short for a kayak. I rigged up a 2x6 as a transom using Hobie rod holder holes and it worked great.

New it is in the $600s, I'd take 400.

Note -- it has both remote and foot pedal controls (I only used remote) -- but is not hand steered.

Located in Hood River, but come to Portland sometimes.



 

anything