Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 12:17:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD: NRS Ambush Tackle Bag  (Read 6565 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 93
I received this NRS Ambush Tackle Bag a couple years back but it didn’t meet my needs so no need to keep it sitting around.

I don’t think I ever used it but if I did, it was only once so it’s is in great condition (no marks or scuffs of any kind).

I think they sell for $130 but it can be yours for $60 $20 (need to just clear out unused stuff).
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 07:50:38 PM by jason.fornelli »


  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2022
  • Posts: 55
Is this still collecting dust?
It might make a great beach bike solution.

Just wondering if it is still available?


  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 93
Totally forgot about this. Yeah, still available.


  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2022
  • Posts: 55
Totally forgot about this. Yeah, still available.

I've got a $20 with your name on it.
How would you like to proceeded? Where are you located?


  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2022
  • Posts: 55
If you snooze you loose.

Picked this up last night.

Thank you very much Jason. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am glad your cat didn't get out.

Anyone purchasing items from Jason can rest assured that the item is in the condition stated and he is very easy to complete a transaction with.

Thanks again.