Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 06:14:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: ExtraSport Splash dry jacket, medium, $50  (Read 5844 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
While going through my closet packing for yet another move-- this time from New Mexico to Texas --  I came across this forgotten ExtraSport Extreme Armor Splash dry jacket, size medium, that I bought back in Salem when I still had kayaking on my mind. It has never seen a lake or stream in the seven or so years I have had it, I am sad to say.
It is of course in nearly perfect condition, having been tried on a couple of times. If you want to give it a try and sport an experienced, retro look,  I will mail it to you priority for $50.





SD2OR

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2020
  • Posts: 763
 I'll take it!
A day without fishing probably wouldn't kill me,
but why risk it?

13th place BCS 2026
2nd place AOTY 2025
2nd Place AOTY 2024

Tied for largest fish, and 5th place overall SBAOTD 2024

3rd Place AOTY 2023
3rd Place ORC 2023
1st Place Team Event BCS 2023
12th Place Individual BCS 2023

2nd Place AOTY 2022
1st Place Tiny Fish Slam 2022




2021 Camo Hobie Outback "Lagertha"


Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
SPF to SD2OR. PM sent.