Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 10:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Smoking Trout  (Read 15858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Looks like a zombie fish!  

I swore I heard it mumble.. BRAIIIINS!

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
What was the fight like?  If you were fishing for bass at the time, I would assume that 30" fish really put the bendo on your bass rod, no?
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Pisco Sicko

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 1553
Whoa!!  :o :o  That's some fish, Bryce!! :puke: I've seen dead fish on my river that looked much better than that. >:D

I don't think it mumbled anything, there was just a "pfffft" when the hook punctured the skin.