Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 11:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Surf Rods  (Read 4705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

girlzluvfishin

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Girlz Gettin Curlz
  • Location: Scappoose
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 101
Hello Guys & Gals,

I have couple nice rods and reels for sale, well maybe more.  I lost my job and I need to sell off my stuff. 

I also listed in GL for 150 each ill give someone here a deal on them.  Thank you

I have 2 nice rods for sale

13' Grigg EG6-132 Columbia Premier - 15-30 lb test with a Diawa Sealine X 50HA loaded with 20 lb P-Line mono. This rod has been used a fee times has some road rash. Needs a new eye liner in one eye. Blue and black with a wrapped handle. Is actually is good shape!

11' Diawa Eliminator Surf - EL-SA1102HRB - 2-8 oz 20-40 lb. This is a nice rod has a nice spine. It has a really nice Penn 320GT2 level wind reel. This set has a lil road rash but is nice. Needs new eye plastic liner on one eye also!

Possibly have lots more stuff, lost job so its gotta go!

email or call
Randi
951-231-8820