Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 09:53:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: *SOLD*OK Trident 15 angler $799  (Read 5238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jself

  • Guest
We have two OK Trident 15 anglers at $799.

One was my old one, used a handful of times, one is new 2008 in light blue.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 04:17:59 PM by NANOOK »


jself

  • Guest
Forgot to mention this T15 has a rudder. Retail on a ruddered T-15 Angler is $1329.

I'll take $699 for it if any one is interested.


andy1976

  • Herring
  • **
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 42
I'll take it please
The 699 with a rudder that's crazy.  How can I pay?


cobrakak76

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Ft. Lewis
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 273
Guys. Let me know if I can come down from Lacey to pick it up.  I will bring it back with me to Cali in March.
Brian


andy1976

  • Herring
  • **
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 42
Thanks Brian perfect for me.