Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:10:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Well crap!  (Read 3112 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411
Evidently, I just won an auction on the evilbay.  I guess I'm adding an Abu Garcia SX reel to the quiver.  Now I guess I need to get a Vendetta rod, and red tuffline or PP to complete the bling, and catch a 6" perch with it.

I'll post a review when I get it and use it, but since it is an Abu reel, I'm just gonna say that it is probably a better reel than I need.