Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:33:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Johns Sporting Goods  (Read 2999 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tandem Yak

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Everett
  • Date Registered: Jan 2009
  • Posts: 14
I picked up a great book over the weekend. I like it because it is a local book with local fisheries.

I found that the author has a sporting goods store up in Everett. I have not been in it yet but his website http://www.johnssportinggoods.com is a treasure trove for local fishing.  He has great maps, links and an informative newsletter.  I just wanted to share with my North end brothers.
If you can't take the heat...then get out with your yak.


 

anything