Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 04:39:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: All Depth Summer Hali season  (Read 11195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
Here's are chance to to be heard, like I said, doubt if we get any special concessions, but we should let them know we are a small but growing contingent. (article coutesy of The Siuslaw News) We should figure out what we want and take a position. It couldn't hurt.  :-\

I don't support kayak specific regulations.  And yes, it could hurt.  I'm a fisherman first and a kayak is a means to an end for me.  Why should I be treated any differently than other recreational fishermen?  Unite us, don't divide us.

-Allen

I've got to say, I'm with Allen on this.  Given the well organized forces working to take away our ocean fishing opportunities, the last thing we need is to create more divisions in the ranks of sport fishermen.

-Mark-
Allen & Mark -
I agree philosophically. I'll PM you when I get back next week. I need some advice on how to handle this issue in the mr process.


 

anything