Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 06:17:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Depoe Bay Friday 8/27  (Read 4657 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pelagic

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon City & Netarts
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 2469
Glad to hear I was not the only one chumming.  I have tried Dramamine unsuccessfully too many times to give it a try again.  Once I get real health insurance I will get scopotamine.  Now that I know that it may make me trip, I will make sure I enjoy it.   :o

skip the scopalamine patch and ask your doc for the Scopace pills (same meds just different format).  I use two .4mg pills if its going to be rough and 1 if its not.  Pills allow you to dose yourself much better and they have way less side effects than the patch (at least for me). I think they put less "drug" in your system than the patch.  They wear off after 5-8 hours and sometimes I re-dose on the water, sometimes not, most times I have no side effects, maybe a little dry mouth early in the day but thats it.


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
speaking of scopolamine, here's an entertaining little movie that shows how it is derived and the wicked $h!t they'll pull on you if you hang around Bogotá t!tty bars flashing greenbacks. Feel free to move this post to the chum bucket, sorry for the hijack

part 1 of 2

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/vbs-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2

part 2 of 2
http://www.vbs.tv/watch/vbs-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-2-of-2

I'm just glad that dust hasn't caught on up here yet!

  
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:31:45 PM by Ling Banger »
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy