Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:23:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Curious about your boat  (Read 7564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

floatin cowboys

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • UHMMMM Pizza!!!
  • Location: Olympia
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 467
Hey FFTW I like the flush mount FF. You should get one of those kid toy caralarms so you can click when you beach it and make that 'chirp chirp' sound.  I am thinking about using an old 80# feed bag for a drift shoot (shoot?) Lord know I got a few of those around.
So FFtupperware, do you have to burp the corners before you get in the water? ;)

Hey I bet it won't be long til rubbermaid comes out with a kayak, really, Bic makes them and they ,make everything from lighters to pens.

Matt
We may live without poetry, music, and art
We may live without conscience and live without heart
We may live without friends, we may live without books;
But civilized man cannot live without cooks


boxofrain

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Brookings, Or.
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 1015
Pole,
 I was wondering how you were keeping your plano 1612 in the yak?
I just got one as a "survival box" for the boat. I have the same slot in my OK P-13.
 Thanks for the help.
the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Pole,
 I was wondering how you were keeping your plano 1612 in the yak?

I just place it in the slot.  It sort of press fits right in.

-Allen


 

anything