Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:09:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Baitrix tunable baits  (Read 3468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Madoc

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Kayak.Yng
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 411
I just got my order of tunable herring plastics from Baitrix.
They definitely look like herring, are pretty soft, and have a thin metal sheet embedded in them that makes them tunable.  I need to figure out how to rig them, and may give them a shot in Tillamook bay this weekend.

They are definitely anise scented.  I could smell them through the mailer (in fact, when I opened the post box I got a big whiff of anise).


kallitype

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Vashon Island kayaker
  • Location: Vashon Island, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1673
Never underestimate the ability of our policymakers to fail to devise and implement intelligent policy