Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 11:01:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Looking at the Perception Sport Caster 12.5 Angler 'yak  (Read 6949 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Anyone have any input on the Perception Sport Caster 12.5 Angler Kayak. I was thinking about picking this up as a starter SOT kayak. I figure it would be good enough for fishing out at Neah and Macah next year. Its right in my price range.


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
What's the price range?  It looks a lot like my Tarpon from the top.  Looks like a decent platform, but I have no idea how that brand holds up.
 


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769
Lee, you can see two of these at the Dick's in Puyallup. They retail normally between $600 and $799 depending. [/color]Dino, i think this would work well for you. I almost bought one a year ago in Georgia, but it isn't' quite large enough for my fat butt. they do get good reviews from users on sites from the southeast.
[/size]


islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
I figure it should be decent enough for now. Its just so I can start fishing the tougher ocean areas that I can't get to in my SIK. Im gonna wait for the holiday sales.