Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 03:53:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Rigging a Mighty... I mean Mini X-Factor  (Read 4972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wetwhopper

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Pacific Beach, Wa.
  • Date Registered: Jun 2006
  • Posts: 128
Is there anyone who has pics of rigged Mini-X's out there (and I don't mean your ex wives)?  I would love to see some pics.

Also I've seen some grey (stone) colored Malibus down south with black, white and grey camo paint. How did they do that? What kind of paint did they use?

-Thanks, wetwhopper


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
The camo grey pattern is a special run that Malibu did for their kayak fishing team.  It is not available to the general public.

-Allen


wetwhopper

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Pacific Beach, Wa.
  • Date Registered: Jun 2006
  • Posts: 128
AWE!  :'(

I bet if they went production with that paint scheme they'd sell out.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 11:11:14 AM by wetwhopper »


boxofrain

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Brookings, Or.
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 1015
My idea of a paint scheme is YUM YUM YELLOW!
I feel it is better to be seen than felt by a power boat. IMVHO
the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.


 

anything