Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:49:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: another thought on drysuit (small guy or your kid)  (Read 4462 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sequim salty

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: sequim, wa
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 127
These are probably gone. Sent them to someone to try on. I will delete this when they are gone.


I had posted my wifes drysuit/boots and gloves recently and thought i would post another way to think about this. this is a womans small drysuit. It fits 5'4"-5'8", 105-140 lbs. As you look at the suit you don't see boobs or huge hips so if you are smaller or you have a teen that you want to get kayaking this would be a great option. No one would know it is a womans unless they knew stohlquist colors. my wife has worn the suit twice and it is only a year old. we paid over 600 for the suit/boots and gloves so this would be a steal.  I trust you guys so if you are a somewhat regular poster i would be glad to send it to you to try on before any money changed hands. I'm not trying to repost but wanted you all to maybe think about this a little differently.

stohlquist BPOD womans small drysuit, NRS ATB wetshoes size 8, small titanium NRS gloves
doug

« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:36:23 AM by sequim salty »


BothellKayakguy

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Bothell WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 31
Hey, I'm 5'4" and about 165, I'm new to kayay fishing and I need a dry suit. Do you think I could squeeze into it? I just bought a pair os size 8 shoes & small gloves- maybe I can save some money and send them back to LL Brean if this works out.


sequim salty

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: sequim, wa
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 127
Height would be fine but the 165 might be a push. you really want a drysuit to be a little on the loose side. You might get it on but i would want to see video of you taking it off. I could send it to you to try but i  am pretty sure it would be snug and you wouldn't want that. good luck with your new pursuit. doug


Fungunnin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 2548
Huge thumbs up for Sequim Salty!!
Great guy and well cared for gear. This is a steal for some one who it would fit.


BothellKayakguy

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Bothell WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 31
I guess I'll keep looking or start looking:) Thanks.